Vasily N. Shirshov, MD, Ph.D., Deputy Director of Medical Services, Urologist:
– Medincentre is a unique medical institution created in 1948 to provide services to the diplomatic corps. Throughout the 70 years of its existence, it has been adhering to the traditions set up from the start of its work: highly qualified specialists, state-of-the-art technologies, continuous development and improvement.
Currently, Medincentre provides services to about 40 thousand people, including Russian citizens and citizens of 142 countries — personnel of diplomatic missions, international organizations, foreign companies, and correspondent offices.
Our institution provides a wide range of medical services to the patients. Special attention is paid to preventive measures, health maintenance, and improvement of the quality of life. The departments have state-of-the-art diagnostic innovative that makes it possible to perform comprehensive examinations. Our staff is familiar with the methods of the best European schools and offers a whole range of rehabilitation and health maintenance options. Most doctors speak foreign languages. Visits are performed in English, Spanish, French and other languages.
In the Clinical and Diagnostic Center (CDC, 4, 4th Dobryninsky Pereulok), outpatient visits are conducted by highly-qualified specialists in the following areas:
- General therapy
- Diagnostics (MRI, CT, ultrasound examination, X-ray)
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Dentistry (therapeutic and surgical dentistry, orthodontic therapy)
- Traumatology and orthopedics
- Gastroenterology and dietology
- Allergology and immunology
- Infectious diseases
- Pediatrics, immunization with domestic and foreign-made vaccines
- Exercise therapy